Monday, April 6, 2015

And the winner is...

...Abbeybufo! Congratulations! (Was it too difficult for the rest of you or did you all fall asleep?) Penguin will kindly wing you a copy your way if you let me know your address by dropping it to me by email  (which is my name - dot -  gmail - dot  - com.)

I also believe we have a mutual friend so you could pass your address to her and she could pass it on to me.

All very cloak and dagger!

So, enjoy a brilliant novel from a writer who understands how love and attraction can blind  us,  especially if the deceiver is a consummate actor and word-smith.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments even if they disagree with my opinions - but only if they are friendly and add to the discussion. I will delete pdq any spam, insults or total irrelevancies.