Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Free copy of THE TUTOR for a lucky reader

IF you love historical fiction, the Tudors, the works of Shakespeare and have a UK postal address -

IF you are prepared to be open-minded about an Elizabethan genius -

IF reading my previous post about THE TUTOR by Andrea Chapin has whetted your appetite, then how about adding a comment below? One lucky person need only answer a simple question (which may involve a bit of delving and guesswork) to win a free copy.


Which of Shakespeare's narrative poems is featured strongly in The Tutor?
I will choose a winner by drawing the names of winners out of my Easter Bonnet on Easter Day. Good Luck!

Here's a clue. 

1 comment:

I welcome all comments even if they disagree with my opinions - but only if they are friendly and add to the discussion. I will delete pdq any spam, insults or total irrelevancies.